Attention B2B marketers, listen up – B2B buyers are sharing more content, over more social networks, than every before. What does this mean for you and your business? Opportunity my friend, opportunity. The opportunity to increase the awareness around your business, services, and products increasing the likelihood that potential B2B buyers see and share your content.
Here is a great infographic that tells the story of how content and social sharing are a perfect match for today’s B2B marketers. View and share some key data points and stats listed below:
– 63% of B2B buyers say that they have shared infographics with their colleagues [tweet]
– 72% of B2B buyers say that they have shared blog posts with their colleagues [tweet]
– LinkedIn tops the list as the most popular social network for sharing B2B content [tweet]
– LinkedIn is the most popular social network for B2B buyers to research vendors and/or solutions [tweet]
– 72% of B2B buyers say that they use social media in some capacity during the buying process [tweet]
Boiled peanuts were the ceremonious gift