Did you know, there are currently 2.8 Billion people on social media? No joke, 2.8 Billion people are out scrolling, commenting and engaging with people, brands and influencers across today’s top social media sites.
Not only has the population and participation on social media dramatically grown, but so to have the social media sites themselves. So how can marketers know for sure which sites are worth our valuable time and effort?
Good question – Tracx, the leading social business cloud, created a killer infographic that highlights the key social media demographics and usage characteristics of today’s biggest and baddest social media networks. Check it out below + share out some of the key stats:
- 75% of users spend 20 or more minutes on Facebook everyday
- There are approximately 2 million video views on YouTube per minute
- Instagram has 700 million unique monthly users
- People referred by Pinterest are 10% more likely to make a purchase on eCommerce than users on other networks
- 45% of people making $75k/year or more use LinkedIn